Contractor Registration

The City of Jacksonville Beach requires that all contractors be registered with the Building Division and must provide a valid license, proof of general liability and workers' compensation insurance or exemption and a local business tax receipt.

Contracting Business Information
Contracting Business Information
City or County Tax Receipt from the jurisdiction where the business is located. A Jacksonville Beach Type I Home Occupation Permit may be required for any contractor who engages in or manages any business, profession, or occupation from a private residence within City limits.

Search form