Parking Services is ready to serve you!
101 Penman Road South Jacksonville Beach, Fl. 32250
Ph: (904) 247-4004
Fax: (904) 247-6342
The city's Parking Services is responsible for the administration, operation, and maintenance, of city-owned parking spaces located on-street and in off-street facilities. The parking system provides an important service by promoting space turnover in the Central Business District and providing clean, safe, affordable, and accessible parking.
Parking Services will assist you with information on:
- Addressing your questions and concerns.
- Providing 24/7 parking enforcement for the city.
- Investigating abandoned and derelict vehicles.
- Working with city planners to address parking development and city growth.
- Examines the need for signs and pavement markings.
- Examining citation payments and customer correspondence.
- Providing parking permits, validation information, and other parking related services.
- Promoting alternative transportation services with Bicycle Registrations.
- The Florida School Crossing Guard Program.
- LSV Parking
Parking Services plays a vital role in the quality of life enjoyed by residents, merchants and visitors. Enforcement officers protect the safety and welfare of those who live, work and visit the city by encouraging compliance of parking regulations, promoting traffic and pedestrian safety and maximizing the capacity of the existing parking supply by encouraging space turnover.