Construction Projects / Road Closure Updates
MADRID STORM WATER STATION - 3205 32ND AVENUE SOUTH
Contractor Ring Power, request a temporary closure of 32 Avenue South from 3rd Street south to 2nd street south from 9am-2pm, on December 7, 2023, for the removal and replacement of the emergency generator. Flyer
LIFT STATIONS #7 & #20, WM, SS, SW & ROADWAY IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT
Monday, November 13th through Wednesday, November 15th, the intersection of 4th St. N. and 13th Ave. N. will be closed to traffic. Flyer
DOWNTOWN REDEVELOPMENT - PHASE 3C - PROJECT 4, & 5
- OCEAN TERRACE DRAINAGE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT:
- Jacksonville Drive between Palm Way and Grande Boulevard is currently closed to all through. This road closure is required in order to allow our contractor sufficient time to construct a new 42 inch storm drain that will serve the residents surrounding the Ocean Terrace area. During this timeframe, access to and from Jacksonville Dr., west of South Beach Pkwy., will be accessible from Sanctuary Pkwy., Ocean Terrace Dr. and/or America Ave.
LIFT STATIONS #7 & #20, WM, SS, SW & ROADWAY IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT:
The contractor on this project has experienced delays in completion, based on supply-chain issues, manpower issues, and multiple non-City utility conflicts that have caused serious delays. This City is extremely sorry for the delays experienced.
- LIFT STATION #2 RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT :
This project is currently completing the construction. Delays in supply-chain prevented on-time completion. Project should be completed by August 2023.
FY-22 WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT PROJECT
This City Project replaces water main in the following areas:
5th Avenue North x 6th Street North
6th Street from 2nd Avenue North to Shetter Avenue
2nd Street South from 17th Avenue South to 21st Avenue South
22nd Avenue South from 2nd Street South to 1st Street South
EVANS DRIVE DRAINAGE IMPROVEMENTS
This City Project is for roadway drainage improvements to the intracoastal waterway beginning at Evans Drive and Quail Drive and going to just south of Seagrape Drive.
10TH STREET INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENTS PROJECT:
- Contractor: United Brothers Development Corporation
- Information Flyer
- Start Date 10/20/2022
- End Date 11/2023 (Tentativ