Parking Services is responsible for the administration, operation, and maintenance of city-owned parking spaces located on-street and in off-street facilities. The parking system provides an important service by promoting space turnover in the Central Business District and providing clean, safe, affordable, and accessible parking.
Parking Services will assist you with information on the following:
- Addressing your questions and concerns;
- Providing 24/7 parking enforcement for the city;
- Investigating abandoned and derelict vehicles;
- Working with city planners to address parking development and city growth;
- Examining the need for signs and pavement markings;
- Examining citation payments and customer correspondence;
- Providing validation information, and other parking related services;
- Promoting alternative transportation services with Bicycle Registrations; and
- Low-Speed Vehicle parking (LSV Parking).
Parking Services plays a vital role in the quality of life enjoyed by residents, merchants, and visitors. Enforcement officers protect the safety and welfare of those who live, work and visit the city by encouraging compliance with parking regulations, promoting traffic and pedestrian safety, and maximizing the capacity of the existing parking supply by encouraging space turnover.
- How can I pay my parking citation?
- How long do I have to pay my parking citation?
- Can I make partial payments on my parking citation?
- How can I pay my citation by credit card?
- The Department of Motor Vehicles has placed a hold on my vehicle registration for unpaid parking citations. How can I have the hold removed?
- My car was towed... How do I get my car out of impound?
- "I am receiving tickets for a car I sold.", "My vehicle plate was lost, missing, or stolen when the citation was issued." How do I dispute the parking violation?
- Where can I park when I come to downtown Jacksonville Beach?
- Where can I park my motor home?
- How can I file a complaint about abandoned vehicles in my neighborhood?
- I want to report a continuing parking issue.
- How can I register my bicycle in the theft recovery program?