Sign Up for CodeRED Notifications
The City of Jacksonville Beach uses CodeRED to send Emergency and General notifications by phone, email, text, and social media to keep citizens and Beaches Energy customers informed of both emergencies and non-life safety matters.
There is no charge to register for or to use CodeRED and your personal information will be kept confidential. Registering for CodeRED is quick and easy.
- Sign up for CodeRED online
- Add the following numbers to your caller ID
- 866-419-5000 - Emergency Calls
- 855-969-4636 - General Calls
Things to Know About CodeRED
- CodeRED delivers notifications by phone calls to landlines and cell phones, emails, texts, social media, and/or mobile alerts
- CodeRED is compatible with TDD/TTY devices for those with hearing impairments
- Individuals and businesses may add as many phone numbers, emails, and text numbers as they'd like
CodeRED Mobile Alert App
Residents, businesses, customers, and visitors alike can receive enhanced public safety alerts no matter where you are located via the CodeRED Mobile Alert app - a free public safety app for both Android and iPhone users. The CodeRED Mobile Alert app delivers community and emergency alerts to individuals targeted within an impacted geographical area so that you may also receive timely notifications when you're on the road, away from home.
If you are currently a CodeRED subscriber that has already registered your mobile phone to receive notifications from the City of Jacksonville Beach and Beaches Energy Services, you will continue to receive calls. However, if you download the CodeRED Mobile Alert app, you will also be able to receive alerts via your smartphone anywhere in the country, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.
Use our App Store Page To download the free CodeRED Mobile Alert app from the Google Play or iTunes store. For more information about the CodeRED service, contact the Jacksonville Beach Police Department at 904-270-1661.