Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report a Code Enforcement Violation

    • Report possible Property Maintenance or Zoning Code Violations in your neighborhood
    • Report a Short-Term Vacation Rental (STVR) Nuisance Complaint
    • Report Compliance with a Notice of Violation 
    • Contest a Notice of Violation


    • If you are comfortable, talk to whoever may be responsible for the violation before reporting it. They may not be aware that a violation exists
    • Give your neighbors a chance to fix the issue
    • Allow City inspectors time to investigate the possible violation and contact the property or business owners
    • The Code Enforcement Division cannot resolve matters such as property line disputes, tree branches or limbs hanging onto your property, or subdivision covenants and restrictions as these types of issues tend to be civil matters.
  2. Alleged Property Maintenance or Zoning Code Violation(s)*
  3. Effective July 1, 2021: A person who reports a potential violation of a code or an ordinance must provide his or her name and address. An investigation or enforcement proceeding will not be initiated by way of an anonymous complaint, except if the violation presents an imminent threat to public health, safety or welfare. [Section 162.06(1)(b), Section 162.21(3)(b) ]

  4. Public records notice: All information submitted here is public record. This means any information provided may be disclosed to any person making a public records request.

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.