Report A Code Enforcement Violation

Do you want to report a Code Enforcement violation?

Let the City of Jacksonville Beach Code Enforcement Division know about possible Property Maintenance or Zoning Code violations that may be located in your neighborhood.  

Keep in Mind:

  • If you are comfortable, talk to whomever may be responsible for the violation before reporting it.  They may not be aware that a violation exists
  • Give your neighbors a chance to fix the issue
  • Allow City inspectors time to investigate the possible violation and contact the property or business owners
  • The Code Enforcement Division cannot resolve matters such as property line disputes, tree branches or limbs hanging onto your property, or subdivision covenants and restrictions as these types of issues tend to be civil matters.
  • You can also use this form for Short-Term Vacation Rental (STVR) nuisance complaints. To read more about compliance for STVRs click here.

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: All information submitted here is public record. This means any information provided may be disclosed to any person making a public records request.

If you wish to receive status updates regarding your request, you must provide a valid e-mail address.

Search form