Appointments are required for all property releases.
The best way to find property once it is lost or stolen is to have up-to-date records, pictures or video noting serial and model numbers, if available, or to place an "Owner Applied Number" on items that do not have a serial number. Unique numbers make identifying and matching items to the rightful owner more simple; however, if this information is not available, a detailed description could be helpful.
Before calling 904-247-6196 to inquire if the Property Room is holding your property, please have the following information available:
- What is the property type and description?
- What is the Serial Number or Owner Applied Number?
- Where and When was the item lost or stolen?
- Was the loss reported, and, if yes, what is the case number?
- Did you receive a phone call or letter notifying you of the recovery?