Yes, the residential deposit for the new utility service starts at $125, however, the deposit may be waived when our new customers provide a good payment history for one full year from their previous utility company.
Residential Start Services Checklist:
- Address of location to start services
- Social Security Number
- Copy of Driver License or State Identification
- Contact phone number
- In some cases, a rental lease agreement or sales contract may be required.
- Residential utility deposits start at $125. The deposit may be in the form of cash, check, or money order. Deposits may be waived if customer provides a utility credit letter with excellent credit history over the last 12 months.
- Depending on credit history, the deposit required may be up to (2) times the average utility cost for that service location.
- A service charge of $10 will be billed for service connections between 8 am and 1 pm. Connections after 1 pm will be billed $20.
For a commercial deposit, please contact our Customer Service Department at 904-247-6241.